Howdy! Here’s how it went today:
- Sleep: I didn’t go to bed until 12:00. But I got about 8 hours of sleep.
- Vitamins: Yes
- Exercise: No, I didn’t. But. I did scrub like crazy in a very dirty shower for quite a while. I know that doesn’t count, but it’s more than nothing =).
- Water: A gallon, plus.
- 9:00am: Scrambled eggs with apples, cinnamon, and agave. I was going to have toast with it. I even toasted a piece of bread. But I forgot to get it out and eat it.
- 12:00pm: Peanut butter and honey sandwich, 1/2 red pepper with dressing.
- 3:00pm: Oatmeal with honey and milk, carrots
- 6:30pm: Chili, rice, chips, lettuce, dressing.
- 9:40pm: Chili, rice, chips, lettuce, dressing. Again. I was hungry.
- Extras: Semi-sweet chocolate chips, little taste of cookie butter–it’s pretty good, but what do you do with it? Little square of zucchini bread that my mother-in-law made out of green pumpkins. So really it’s green pumpkin bread, but that doesn’t have the same ring and the effect is more like zucchini bread than pumpkin bread. So if you’ve ever wondered, now you know.
As far as eating goes, missed a starch in the morning and a protein in the afternoon. But that’s okay. Need to shift things earlier so I’m not hungry in the evening. Did pretty well.
With sleep and exercise it wasn’t the best day ever. Here comes tomorrow!